This felt a bit like a loss, as if I was closing the door on one part of my life to focus on another part of my life. As I cleaned and packed up I realized a few things:
* I have a hoarding problem, I don’t need intervention yet, but it’s a problem
* I have enough water color paper and journals to paint for years
* I have so much stuff I can’t hardly function in this space
* I have to focus on my graduate studies and family and something’s gotta give
* I have to create, make things
Not only is it cute and vintage, but it’s just the right size to pack anywhere.
Let’s see how this works……